This service includes guided relaxation to powerfully focus the mind, allowing you to reach your potential and is used to create changes in your feelings and behavior.
- Hypnotherapy session $250
- Trauma Relief Session $500
- Trauma Freedom $$2,450
90 Min Trauma Relief
10 Follow-up Sessions (1 hour each)
- Performance Mastery$$2,150
90 min. Performance Enhancement
Plus 8 Follow-up Sessions (45 minutes each)
- Weight Loss
Customizable Packages are available following an Initial Free 15-minute Consultation.
- 60 min. General Session$250
- 90 min Trauma Relief$500
- 45 min Trauma Follow-up$200
- 90 min Performance Enhancement$500
- 45 min PEP Follow-up$200
Gina Coffman is an International and U.S. Certified Hypnotherapist.
She has been in practice since 2011 and specializes in Trauma Relief and Performance Enhancement.
CERTIFICATIONS / ASSOCIATIONS
- International Hypnosis Academy
- National Guild of Hypnosis
- Association for Integrated Psychology
- Master of Hypnosis, Kona University
- Master of Neurolinguistic Programming, Kona University
- Master of NLP, Federation of Neurolinguistic Programming
- A. in Psychology, St. Martin’s College summa cum laude
Hypnotherapy is a mind-based therapy to create changes in the form of automatic new responses, thoughts, attitudes, behaviors and feelings. Any natural behavioral changes first take place at the unconscious level. During hypnosis, deep physical relaxation is experienced so the conscious mind can relax and the unconscious mind can be receptive.
Due to the current traumatic times, a discount can be provided.